Friday, June 19, 2009

Silly things my nieces say...



Just thought I would share some silly things my nieces say. I almost always write them down somewhere or somehow via my phone or paper because they make me laugh so much. I hope to be like my nanny who did the same for Luke, Libby and myself.

Kaedyn - "That's when you fall and get guilty" 3.7.09

Kenzie - "oh gosh, oh gosh" 3.7.09

Me - "Kaedyn why are you yelling?"
Kadeyn - "Because princesses rock out!"

Kaedyn - "Look Aunt Hannah, I'm doing vallet (aka ballet)" 6.6.09

Kaedyn - "Mom, tickle me for a long time, but not TOO long." 6.4.09

Kaedyn - "This is the worsest day in my whole life" 5.30.09 (this was after Luke told her she had to turn the water off on the sprinkler and come in for a bath.

Kaedyn - "If you're not my aunt then you're not my home girl" 5.7.09

Kaedyn - "Don't laugh at me. I'm normal. I'm normal!" 5.7.09

Kenzie - "Hold you" (this means will you hold me or pick me up)

No comments:

Post a Comment